Stayed here after doing a gig in Swanage, and only arrived quite late but the staff were very accommodating and friendly upon check in. The room was just what you expect from a Premier Inn and I had a great nights sleep as always. I didn't have breakfast, but upon check out, I realised that I didn't have a booking for my next destination and the staff upon the check in counter went out of their way to help me book in to another hotel in South Wales which was so kind and helpful of them and saved me a LOT of stress ! I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset