Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$147
PremierInn.com
US$71
Travelodge
1,583 results
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantan industrial estateair contank museumcar parkfamily roomtop floorbuilding worknight's sleepmonkey worldwhat it says on the tinovernight stopferry portgood nights sleepplenty of parkingroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Couldn't fault it. Good friendly service. Only stayed at the hotel for one night but were made most welcome. the stay was comfortable. Room was clean and bathroom was very good. Breakfast was excellent with a help yourself style.
Plenty of car parking space and very close to town centre.
Could not have hoped for a better stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I was visiting a company in a local industrial estate, and this was the only place to stay close by, so I stayed here. The position is unpromising (unless you like industrial estates), and the hotel has a cheap and cheerful corporate feel about it, but all in all I thought it did the job very well. It was clean and friendly, the bed was fine, and after a mere bottle of wine or two I could hardly hear the cars driving past my window (my room was at the end closest to the road).

The breakfast was - and I'm surprised to say this - absolutely lovely. It might have been the above-mentioned bottle of wine or two, but I really needed a good English breakfast to strengthen my resolve before spending the day in a lovely industrial estate. This breakfast did the job. I ate a shameful amount of it.

If they had charged me (well, my company) about ten pounds less for my stay, I would have given this hotel four stars. As it is, they didn't do quite enough for my company's ninety quid, so they get three ...

Room Tip: A couple of bottles of wine always help, you know
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2012

we stayed here for two nights on August 24th 1012, lovely clean hotel staff very friendly, always there to help you if they can food very nice overall would reccomend this hotel to a friend. plenty of space in car park we had evening meal in restaurant the staff were very busy, but still had time to give my grandchildren colour ing pens and paper

Room Tip: family room very spacious
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Stayed here after doing a gig in Swanage, and only arrived quite late but the staff were very accommodating and friendly upon check in. The room was just what you expect from a Premier Inn and I had a great nights sleep as always. I didn't have breakfast, but upon check out, I realised that I didn't have a booking for my next destination and the staff upon the check in counter went out of their way to help me book in to another hotel in South Wales which was so kind and helpful of them and saved me a LOT of stress ! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This Premier Inn is like any other, comfy rooms, clean, good service, and great food. What gives each hotel it's identity is the location, and this one hasn't got it. The hotel is based on the outside of Poole in a business park with bins and high wire fencing, (something that they chose to avoid in the pictures). To be honest this really isn't an issue if you arrive at dusk and leave at dawn the next morning, but it's not the place you would stay for a week. On a positive note, the inside of the hotel would make you believe you were somewhere totally different and you forget soon enough about what's outside. All the staff were great while I was here and even with the location, I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family