First impression as I drove into the car park was what have I done! as the outward appearance of the hotel and location were not inviting. However upon entering the building the décor was pleasant and we were warmly greeted by a very friendly professional receptionist she made a fuss of our daughter and explained that there was a duck hidden in our room and that if our daughter could find it to bring it to reception where she could exchange it for a bag of sweets a nice little touch. The room was the usual premier inn layout with a King size bed LCD TV and functional bathroom. We ate at the onsite restaurant for breakfast which at £8.25 per person would have been a little pricey but our children ate free so was actually very reasonable. The breakfast was served buffet style with a wide variety of hot and cold options. As we had booked the room in advance we only paid £39 a night and us such it was exceptional value for the room and the level of service we received. Will definitely use this establishment when I visit the area in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset