young inexperienced staff who try their best but what do you expect at a budget motel? So therefore can be organised chaos at times. Food OK. Many contract workers staying means noisy bar area. Attention to health and safety dubious- fire doors wedged open even after fire alarm incident! Do not provide continental breakfast charges. Have to pay for eat as much as you can so rip-off for cornflakes and a slice of toast. Despite all this woud stay again as the Premier Inn down the road at Holes bay is worse. Poole north used to be better in fact it was quite good and the they changed the staff and it went down hill. One other thing- for a motel owned by a brewery company how can you explain running out of lager?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset