Stayed here for a weekend break. Asked to be moved from our room because of the severity of the draught coming through the windows, and the fact that the tiny wall heater was inadequate in raising the room temp. The badly fitting windows also made traffic noise loud from a nearby road junction. We stayed on a cold, very windy weekend. The staff were very obliging and moved us to another room with the minimum of fuss. That room was much better.
We ate in the restaurant every morning and night - the food was ok. Service was good.
The hotel was very busy. The staff were pleasant and helpful - particularly the Duty Manager called Kieron who was faultless in his courtesy and care towards his guests.
I'm going back again this month, as nothing put me off staying here again - if something isn't quite to your liking, just say and they'll sort it straight away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset