Have stayed here a couple of times now. The staff are excellent but there is a couple of things that let Premier Inn down. The windows in the room don't seem to fit and the small wall mouted heater just cant cope with the cold wind blowing through the gaps.
Although wifi is available at cost once the initial 30 free minutes have lapsed, the quality is very poor. Connectivity to the nearest AP is good but the download speed is similar to that expected 10 years ago. With an average speed of only 1.5 Mbps which isn't sufficient to stream from the likes of iplayer or skygo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset