Stayed one night, easy check in. Room clean and had everything needed, wardrobe, cupboard space, kettle, hairdryer. Comfortable bed, fans if required and a spotless bathroom. We arrived mid afternoon and would have enjoyed a bar snack, however they only served evening meal and breakfast. Both meals were enjoyable.
In all a reasonably priced place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset