Stayed at the hotel when visiting family but was really disappointed that the barman would not serve me a drink at 11.15pm given the fact that I was a resident and there were others in the bar still. Spoke to my sister who is a regional manager for Whitbread group and she was very suprised at this.
Over all the staff were all friendly and helpful but I think in future I will stay at a hotel where if I fancy a glass of wine after 11pm, I will be served!!
Such a shame as put me off the whole stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset