Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
PremierInn.com
US$71
Travelodge
1,583 results
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantan industrial estateair contank museumcar parkfamily roomtop floorbuilding worknight's sleepmonkey worldwhat it says on the tinovernight stopferry portgood nights sleepplenty of parkingroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Booked a wheelchair accessible room in advance, and one night of our two-night stay was a £29 deal, making the package great value for money. The hotel staff were friendly and welcoming and the room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. There was only one hand towel - new policy, apparently - but more were available on request. Premier provide hand soap and hair/body wash in dispensers next to the bath and washbasin, and there's a wall mounted hairdryer, kettle and Freeview colour TV, as well as colourful pictures on the wall.

One thing that always baffles me about this chain is that their rooms for disabled people have baths in them, but I'm told the newer hotels offer wet room showers (Bournemouth central does), a fact worth considering if you are travelling with a wheelchair user.

We ate at the Thyme restaurant, which is in the same building, and found the staff there to be just as friendly as their hotel colleagues. The food was good and, although we didn't take advantage of it, the meal deal looked to be well worth considering. There are menus in the rooms, and the reception staff will book your table for you (or you can book ahead by sending a text).

The hotel is perfectly placed for exploring south Dorset.

Premier are our first choice budget hotel brand - we've never been disappointed yet.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013

It was fantastic to read such a wonderful review and thank you so much for sharing your great experience. Our promise is to deliver a brilliant nights sleep and ensure that our Team 'really care' about our guests and I can see that we certainly delivered this to you. It was a pleasure to find you a room that suited your needs and although we can't ever 100% guarantee all requests, we do always try our best. I really hope you'll all be back soon to visit us and you're more than welcome to email me again if you have any questions or requests. I hope you all had a pleasant journey home and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

(operationsmanager.poolenorth@whitbread.com)

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed on business as needed to be in Bournemouth area. Hotel is opposite Siemens and has a very large car park and is on 3 floors. Check in was swift and efficient as usual. Rooms as they always are. Breakfast was good in the morning.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is the first time we have used this particular Premier Inn, we have used other local ones many times, but on this occasion they were fully booked hence our stay here. The staff are extremely polite and helpful. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The location is quiet but only a short drive to the town centre.

We had just the slight problem of a very noisy snorer next door. Hotel staff did not hesitate in offering us another room.

We will not hesitate in booking this Hotel again and next time it will not be as a second choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VillamangoKohSamui
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed here as a family for one night in September. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and well appointed room. Excellent value. Would definitely return. Separate beds for the children was a great change from travelodge and holiday inn express.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed at the hotel when visiting family but was really disappointed that the barman would not serve me a drink at 11.15pm given the fact that I was a resident and there were others in the bar still. Spoke to my sister who is a regional manager for Whitbread group and she was very suprised at this.
Over all the staff were all friendly and helpful but I think in future I will stay at a hotel where if I fancy a glass of wine after 11pm, I will be served!!
Such a shame as put me off the whole stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo