The room was well planned and had things in the right place eg socket near a mirror for hairdrier etc. Shower was good. Bed comfortable. The only problem we had was squeaky floors, both in our room and the one above which apparently are about to be fixed. We were offered our money back when we mentioned it at reception but it wasn't that much of a problem so we were happy to pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset