Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,577 results
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantan industrial estateair contank museumcar parkfamily roomtop floorbuilding worknight's sleepmonkey worldwhat it says on the tinovernight stopferry portgood nights sleepplenty of parkingroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My check in process was not easy, as the booking agent had my name incorrect AND despite the fact the bill had already been settled, it was queried, which I was not amused about. However although it was a rocky start the reception team couldn't do enough.
Yet again, I had to go back to reception for ask for decaffeinated coffee which, if I am correct should be in the rooms as standard?? I was given several sachets and lots of extra milk with a smile., It is worth paying £3 for 24 hour unlimited wifi, as I was able to SKYPE and keep up its the e mails.
Ok so this place was in the middle of a industrial estate BUT it was quiet. Had a reasonable night. Very warm and cosy in my room, decor of a decent standard and the bed comfy.
Mary was amazing the next morning she even gave me a free coffee to take with me on my journey to work. Would I go back? Yes I would. Good value for money.

Room Tip: I was in the front and I suspect a room at the back would be even quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear that though your guest journey started off a bit rocky that this was recovered during your stay and that our reception team member Mary was able to assist you. We unfortunately as brand standard do not supply the rooms with decaffeinated coffee however we are more than happy to supply you with these on reception. I'm happy to hear that you found the bed comfortable and that you would stay with us again. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed here for a short family get away (Peepa Pig world!)
Stay at premier inn's on a regualr basis and this one is one of the best I have stayed in.
The staff were excellent; service with a smile and nothing was too much trouble.
Close to Peppa pig world and Bournemouth town centre.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank You for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you had such a great time with us on your short but sweet weekend away and I hope you enjoyed your time at Peppa Pig World. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The night staff were rude, unprofessional and not in the least welcoming. We had had a long journey this was of no interest to the staff member, We could not have a drink and were told the bar is CLOSED and there was no food. However there was fresh drinks on some table and later when we went down there was still drinks on tables. The staff had no idea why we were in their establishment nor did they care. Perhaps more training should be offered and perhaps a little compassion for travellers. Management should deal with problems more efficiently as we were told that there had been other complaints about this staff member previously. I feel sorry for the other staff members having to apologise for someone who obviously didnt care about the customers or their collegues.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank HELEN B
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed at this Inn as a stop over for a ferry to Santander, its was easy to find and the staff at reception were welcoming and extremely helpful. The restaurant was very good, again the staff could not do enough to make our stay memorable, The food deal was very good value and the quality of the evening meal and breakfast was most enjoyable.
I would highly recommend this hotel for its location and for the quality of the overall service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a lovely review in regards to your recent stay with us. Its always so nice to hear that our guests have had an enjoyable stay. I hope your ferry crossing was smooth for you! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Excellent venue, initially we had to change our toom as the TV didnt work but no problem.Shame they are not flexible on bar/restaurant opening houirs as 20+ of us had to de camp from the hotel to Canford Magna for the buffett and actual reunion (about 10 didnt stay overnight) We asked if they caould do a 2-6 buffett when booking but was told by reception no. We all ate in the r/rant, but the bar closed dead on 11pm. Again 20 of us still ready to spend good money on a few drinks.
Excellent breakfast, friendly staff.

Room Tip: Try to get a car park side of hotel room as not on road side. We were lucky it was w/e so no industrail traffic
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Sorry to hear about the problems you had with your television in your first room but I'm glad this was rectified for you straight away. Its always nice to have large groups of guests staying with us for different occasions and were glad you choose Poole North. Please be assured that your comments in regards to the bar opening times are taken into account and I'm sure this is something that we will be looking into changing in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for taking the time to feedback these comments. I hope you all returned home safe and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.