“One night stopover to attend a course”

Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Poole
Bolton, United Kingdom
“One night stopover to attend a course”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Can't fault this hotel. Only stayed for one night and booked well in advance so only paid £29. Hotel and room were spotlessly clean and the staff were polite, efficient and helpful. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and have paid a lot more for a lot less. I'll definitely stay here again when I visit the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Grant M
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. It's great to hear such good comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future - hopefully you'll grab youself another £29 room.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Penarth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed two nights in this Premier Inn which is fairly new and located on the outskirts of Poole. Its immediate surroundings are not that impressive but the hotel is of a good standard as you would expect from a Premier Inn. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The room was large with a large comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. There is a restuarant which serves breakfast and a variety of evening meals. Well worth a return visit.

Room Tip: A room at the front of the hotel allows a view over the carpark.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Its lovely to hear such good comments in regards to your recent stay with us. I'm glad all was how you expected and you had a comfortable nights sleep with us. I hope we see you again soon.
Newry
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel has always been good, but they have now re-vamped the bar/ restaurant area, and in my opinion, have raised the hotel to a new level.
The staff are from different nationalities, but all work extremely well together, and the customer service is exemplary.
All the meals we had were of a high standard, and for a budget hotel, the standards are excellent, better than some supposedly 5 star hotels that we have stayed in.
I would like to say a special thanks to Winnie, who made our stay especially memorable.
Check in and check out were handled efficiently, and any one wanting a reasonably priced hotel in Poole area, should have no hesitation in staying here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thompson5656
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. Its always a pleasure to hear such delightful things from our guests. We are very happy with our new bar and dining area and are glad to hear our guests are enjoying it as much as we are. I will ensure your warm comments are fed back to the team. We hope to welcome you back soon.
UK
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Good clean hotel, good food and service. Great nights sleep. Just be aware that it is on an industrial estate so you are tied to hotel for food unless you want to drive somewhere.
We walked into Poole, took about 35 mins.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your great comments in regards to your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you found the cleanliness,food and staff service to be of good quality and had a comfortable nights sleep here at Poole North. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
East midlands
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My check in process was not easy, as the booking agent had my name incorrect AND despite the fact the bill had already been settled, it was queried, which I was not amused about. However although it was a rocky start the reception team couldn't do enough.
Yet again, I had to go back to reception for ask for decaffeinated coffee which, if I am correct should be in the rooms as standard?? I was given several sachets and lots of extra milk with a smile., It is worth paying £3 for 24 hour unlimited wifi, as I was able to SKYPE and keep up its the e mails.
Ok so this place was in the middle of a industrial estate BUT it was quiet. Had a reasonable night. Very warm and cosy in my room, decor of a decent standard and the bed comfy.
Mary was amazing the next morning she even gave me a free coffee to take with me on my journey to work. Would I go back? Yes I would. Good value for money.

Room Tip: I was in the front and I suspect a room at the back would be even quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear that though your guest journey started off a bit rocky that this was recovered during your stay and that our reception team member Mary was able to assist you. We unfortunately as brand standard do not supply the rooms with decaffeinated coffee however we are more than happy to supply you with these on reception. I'm happy to hear that you found the bed comfortable and that you would stay with us again. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.
tonypandy
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed here for a short family get away (Peepa Pig world!)
Stay at premier inn's on a regualr basis and this one is one of the best I have stayed in.
The staff were excellent; service with a smile and nothing was too much trouble.
Close to Peppa pig world and Bournemouth town centre.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank You for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you had such a great time with us on your short but sweet weekend away and I hope you enjoyed your time at Peppa Pig World. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Kilmacolm, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The night staff were rude, unprofessional and not in the least welcoming. We had had a long journey this was of no interest to the staff member, We could not have a drink and were told the bar is CLOSED and there was no food. However there was fresh drinks on some table and later when we went down there was still drinks on tables. The staff had no idea why we were in their establishment nor did they care. Perhaps more training should be offered and perhaps a little compassion for travellers. Management should deal with problems more efficiently as we were told that there had been other complaints about this staff member previously. I feel sorry for the other staff members having to apologise for someone who obviously didnt care about the customers or their collegues.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank HELEN B
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this review, 27 November 2013