“Very friendly and welcoming”

Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Poole
Reviewed 10 December 2013

What seems to be the usual v. high standard that we've come to expect from a Premier Inn. Due for refurb in early January, ( according to receptionist), which should remove our only cause for complaint which was the very intrusive road noise affecting our, ( and presumably all), other odd numbered rooms. Would have given it top rating otherwise. Usual incredible value on room rate for the standard offered.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Its great to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. We are hoping for all our windows to be replaced in the up coming months so we hope that if you choose us again in the near future that you'll see the difference with the road noise. Have a wonderful christmas.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,533)

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed at Premier Inn Poole North overnight on the 30th November.
It was difficult to find as we were travelling back from Monkey World in Dorset but once we found it we had a very good experience. The hotel is a little out of the way but its nice the staff are friendly the rooms were a little dark for me but very comfortable and clean. We took the dinner/breakfast offer for an additional £44 or £46 pounds well worth it. We only paid £37 for the overnight stay - We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. It's great to hear your good comments and I'm glad you took full advantage of our meal deal - it really is great value for money. I hope you enjoyed your time at Monkey World and we hope that you will come visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Can't fault this hotel. Only stayed for one night and booked well in advance so only paid £29. Hotel and room were spotlessly clean and the staff were polite, efficient and helpful. I've stayed in a lot of hotels and have paid a lot more for a lot less. I'll definitely stay here again when I visit the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Grant M

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. It's great to hear such good comments and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future - hopefully you'll grab youself another £29 room.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed two nights in this Premier Inn which is fairly new and located on the outskirts of Poole. Its immediate surroundings are not that impressive but the hotel is of a good standard as you would expect from a Premier Inn. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The room was large with a large comfortable bed and a nice bathroom. There is a restuarant which serves breakfast and a variety of evening meals. Well worth a return visit.

Room Tip: A room at the front of the hotel allows a view over the carpark.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Its lovely to hear such good comments in regards to your recent stay with us. I'm glad all was how you expected and you had a comfortable nights sleep with us. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel has always been good, but they have now re-vamped the bar/ restaurant area, and in my opinion, have raised the hotel to a new level.
The staff are from different nationalities, but all work extremely well together, and the customer service is exemplary.
All the meals we had were of a high standard, and for a budget hotel, the standards are excellent, better than some supposedly 5 star hotels that we have stayed in.
I would like to say a special thanks to Winnie, who made our stay especially memorable.
Check in and check out were handled efficiently, and any one wanting a reasonably priced hotel in Poole area, should have no hesitation in staying here.

1  Thank thompson5656
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. Its always a pleasure to hear such delightful things from our guests. We are very happy with our new bar and dining area and are glad to hear our guests are enjoying it as much as we are. I will ensure your warm comments are fed back to the team. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Good clean hotel, good food and service. Great nights sleep. Just be aware that it is on an industrial estate so you are tied to hotel for food unless you want to drive somewhere.
We walked into Poole, took about 35 mins.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great comments in regards to your recent stay. I'm happy to hear that you found the cleanliness,food and staff service to be of good quality and had a comfortable nights sleep here at Poole North. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

My check in process was not easy, as the booking agent had my name incorrect AND despite the fact the bill had already been settled, it was queried, which I was not amused about. However although it was a rocky start the reception team couldn't do enough.
Yet again, I had to go back to reception for ask for decaffeinated coffee which, if I am correct should be in the rooms as standard?? I was given several sachets and lots of extra milk with a smile., It is worth paying £3 for 24 hour unlimited wifi, as I was able to SKYPE and keep up its the e mails.
Ok so this place was in the middle of a industrial estate BUT it was quiet. Had a reasonable night. Very warm and cosy in my room, decor of a decent standard and the bed comfy.
Mary was amazing the next morning she even gave me a free coffee to take with me on my journey to work. Would I go back? Yes I would. Good value for money.

Room Tip: I was in the front and I suspect a room at the back would be even quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear that though your guest journey started off a bit rocky that this was recovered during your stay and that our reception team member Mary was able to assist you. We unfortunately as brand standard do not supply the rooms with decaffeinated coffee however we are more than happy to supply you with these on reception. I'm happy to hear that you found the bed comfortable and that you would stay with us again. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.