We have stayed in many Premier Inns throughout the Country. You always, or almost always, "get what you pay for", and have a reasonable priced stay. This was no exception, and well placed for access to most of the surrounding area. What surprised me, bearing in mind that there was not the usual Beefeater, Table Table, or Harvester was the quality of the meal that we were served. The food was quite standard pub choices, but very well cooked, really nicely presented, and the customer service was great. This included being able to take a lovely desert up to our room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset