We stayed here for a Tennis tournament at the nearby Dorset Tennis centre. We had a Family room with an additional child's bed. The room was a reasonable size, decorated in a typical premier inn style. The beds were exceptionally large and comfortable, my daughter commented on how comfortable the bed was.
We did not eat at the Hotel, the dining room is small when compared with the size of the Hotel. When we asked for a table we were told we would have to wait about an hour so we found somewhere else to eat.
If you want to eat at the hotel in the evening make sure you book in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset