Stayed at the Premiere Inn Poole North on Christmas Day. Staff couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful.
This is a budget chain but in my opinion the best of the budgets.You get a massive main bed, the rooms are very clean, and this branch has its own bar and restuarant so no trekking to the attached pub like most hotels in this chain.
My daughters bed was not the comfyist so hence not 5 stars, but we all slept well.
I have stayed in a lot worse private hotels. This is a stop over, you would never book for a holiday as the rooms are only to sleep in but I will continue to use this chain over others as place to sleep as a overnighter.
Breakfast was good , fresh and plenty of choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset