We have stayed here a couple of times before so knew what to expect. The bedrooms are very large with enormous, comfortable beds and bright, clean bathrooms. We stayed in a room on the first floor overlooking the car park. We didn't eat in the hotel because we had arranged to eat with relatives elsewhere, but the evening menu looked good with reasonable prices, although I thought breakfast was a little pricey at £8.25.
The staff were excellent and couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome. I had forgotten my phone charger and, on mentioning this to the receptionist she came to our room and asked if she could take my phone to see if they had a charger which would fit. Unfortunately they didn't have one but I was impressed that she took the time and effort to try to help. We will definitely stay here again, especially if the same £25 prpn offer is available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset