Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
1,612 results
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantan industrial estateair contank museumcar parkfamily roomtop floorbuilding worknight's sleepmonkey worldwhat it says on the tinovernight stopferry portgood nights sleepplenty of parkingroom was spotless
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The friendly staff make this place what it is...service with a smile, a warm and friendly welcome greeted us and the restaurant staff couldn't do enough for you even though it was really busy. The room was spotless the bed really comfy....lots of pillows and no noise from other guests going to and from their rooms...which is one thing that I really hate when stopping in hotels...I would recommend this hotel and I would stop here again :-) I would mention that we did feel a little ignorant as majority of the staff were not from the UK and although they spoke English we couldn't understand their accents...but their smiles and enthusiasm more than made up for this. We took advantage of the meal deal and the food was good honest, hot food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

I am very pleased to hear such nice comments about the team and the food in the restaurant; I will ensure this is passed on to the appropriate people, Thank you. Glad to hear that you would stay here again. Hopefully you shall in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Arrived on the Friday lunch time as it was a suprise Valentines night away organised by my husband for me. We were able to check in early as our room was ready. Lovely bright room with huge king size bed. That night the weather brought very severe storms but we were unafected by this due to excellent glasing in windows. Very comfortable clean bed. Slept really well. Bathroom large and clean. I would go there again & reccomend others to this hotel. I had a lovely stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very glad you chose to stay with us on Valentines, and am even happier that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you are happy with the size and cleanliness of the rooms. We are happy to hear that you slept well, because as you well know, we guarantee you will. Again thank you and we hope you make a surprise visit to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Managed to get this on the £29 offer so well pleased. Very large room huge comfortable bed & exceptionally clean & well presented. Staff extremely helpful even though I kept going back for more tea/milk. Breakfast pricey if you're not a big eater!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Glad to hear that you were satisfied with the pricing of the deal, I hope you manage to continue booking those £29 rooms with us in the future. I shall pass your comments over to the staff. We hope you shall stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stayed here sat 8th to sun 9th feb and had a standard room on the second floor it was clean with a comfy bed. The staff make this hotel they are all very friendly. We ate both nights in the restaurant on meal deal first night and it was ok but wine was awful, so 2nd night on normal menu and it was much better with a good bottle of wine.Would stay here again if we got another deal for £29 a night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear such nice comments about the rooms and the staff. I will be sure to pass on your comments. I am sorry to hear about you not being fully satisfied with the 1st nights meal and can only apologize. Hopefully you’ll be more than satisfied if you visit again now that we have our kitchen refurbished. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was an excellent stay. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Very quiet even though it was a Saturday night and the place was full. Great breakfast!! It was a little difficult to find, the directions could have been a but more explicit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for you review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that everything was to your satisfaction. I am sorry to hear that had difficulties finding us and can only hope that others do not have the same difficulties. We hope you will come and stay with us again soon.