Premier Inn Poole North Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$147
PremierInn.com
US$71
Travelodge
1,583 results
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantan industrial estateair contank museumcar parkfamily roomtop floorbuilding worknight's sleepmonkey worldwhat it says on the tinovernight stopferry portgood nights sleepplenty of parkingroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The reception staff at this particular Premier Inn were very polite indeed, a trait that the group seems to be establishing more commonly nowadays. They are to be thanked for a very warm welcome.

Everything else is to normal Premier Inn standards and you'll have no problem parking here with a very large car park.

The hotel is also very easy to locate on an industrial estate. I mention this because the location doesn't matter to me as a business traveller in terms of scenery, but it might not be the most ideal of locations for anyone if you want to come outside and see a great deal more.

However, you don't stay at a Premier Inn for the views, and in all other respects I can't really fault it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Gosia M, Manager at Premier Inn Poole North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, and thank you for such lovely comments about our reception team, I will be sure to pass these onto them. I am glad you feel we were easy to find. And we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great welcome and friendly service. Good burger and great breakfast. Comfy bed and pillows along with crisp clean sheets. Very impressed with Premier Inn set up great value. Would definitely stay again. Watch out for the big black fluffy moggy accepting scraps.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for all your positive comments. I am very glad you were pleased with your stay with us, and that you enjoyed dining with us. I will be sure to pass your comments on to all the staff, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future, including our resident cat.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stayed here for a weekend break, and from the moment we walked through the doors to the moment we left we had great service, relaxing atmosphere and wonderful staff. A must to stay there when in Poole.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. At Premier Inn customer service is our top priority, so I am very glad you feel we succeeded in providing that. It’s lovely to hear such a nice comment about our staff and will be sure to forward your comments onto them. And we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Just a great hotel...very friendly staff. Great location...easy to get to
Would of loved to stay longer if i could,,, i would only mention the fact that there is no lunch time food even though the bar is open..,but bk, and subway just round the corner...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you ever so much for such lovely comments. I’m glad you were please with you stay in relation to staff and location. Also thank you for you feedback about lunchtime, I will ensure it is passed on to the relevant team. I hope that you will join us again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The friendly staff make this place what it is...service with a smile, a warm and friendly welcome greeted us and the restaurant staff couldn't do enough for you even though it was really busy. The room was spotless the bed really comfy....lots of pillows and no noise from other guests going to and from their rooms...which is one thing that I really hate when stopping in hotels...I would recommend this hotel and I would stop here again :-) I would mention that we did feel a little ignorant as majority of the staff were not from the UK and although they spoke English we couldn't understand their accents...but their smiles and enthusiasm more than made up for this. We took advantage of the meal deal and the food was good honest, hot food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

I am very pleased to hear such nice comments about the team and the food in the restaurant; I will ensure this is passed on to the appropriate people, Thank you. Glad to hear that you would stay here again. Hopefully you shall in the near future.