My hubbie and I have stayed in some great hotels in uk but decided this time to try an 'up-market' b & b. and boy were we pleased! Carol and rob at the White House were so welcoming and helpful - they were quite happy when we didn't turn up for breakfast til 11 am. Not many places would accommodate that, in our experience. And breakfast was excellent, locally sourced food, great selection and even home produced eggs. Highlight of my day was saying thank you to 'the girls' when we did finally get out!
Carol and Rob - you're the best, and we will definitely come and stay with you again,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a clean modern bed and breakfast with underfloor heating, LCD televisions, i-pod docks, quality freshly cooked organic breakfasts at any time you like? Even charge your car for free. We don't do rules and regulations here at the White House; arrive when you like, leave when you like. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the fresh homemade cakes when you get back from your day's activities! We try to make your stay cool - come and see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The White House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Bed And Breakfast
- The White House Hotel Poole
- The White House Bed & Breakfast Poole, Dorset