We spent the weekend here when visiting local area (and married daughter). We got lost, but that was more down to the accuracy of google maps! I rang Carol and she gave very clear directions from where we were and we found it in no time after that. We were made to feel extremely welcome on arrival, and were treated to a tray of tea and coffee with homemade cake. Our room was very clean and comfortable with a lovely wet room ensuite (very useful as my husband is disabled). Another nice touch were the lovely toiletries for use in the shower. We had our own fridge with fresh water and milk for the in-room tea/coffee facilities and were told to get more from the kitchen if we needed. The breakfasts were superb with high quality foodstuffs on offer, plus eggs from Carol's chickens!
Carol and Rob were both very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back and cannot recommend this B&B too highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a clean modern bed and breakfast with underfloor heating, LCD televisions, i-pod docks, quality freshly cooked organic breakfasts at any time you like? Even charge your car for free. We don't do rules and regulations here at the White House; arrive when you like, leave when you like. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the fresh homemade cakes when you get back from your day's activities! We try to make your stay cool - come and see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The White House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Poole
- The White House Bed And Breakfast
- The White House Bed & Breakfast Poole, Dorset