“Perfect”

Ranked #55 of 379 Restaurants in Poole
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Baffi serves authentic Neapolitan pizzas, which are topped with all fresh seasonal ingredients. Our pizzas use slow rising dough and are cooked in a wood fired oven by artisan 'pizzaioli' from Naples. We also offer delicious Italian small plates designed for sharing, along with ever changing seasonal specials. We have made it our mission to source the best produce available to us from The UK and Italy. All of our pizzas are available to eat in or take away.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Sitting outside for lunch watching the world go by. My husband ordered the special salad with roasted pear and it was delicious. I had wanted the special parmigiana but it was sold out so had the small plate meatballs, wonderful flavours and a heritages tomato salad, so fresh! We both enjoyed the best garlic bread we have ever tasted. Have been here before as we live locally and will definitely return

1  Thank Jessamies

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here twice this week while staying at a local hotel. Service was excellent, nice cosy atmosphere, pizzas were best I have tasted. Nothing was too much bother for the staff and the mojitos were lovely. Great place for all ages.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Although I found the food to be nice I found it very hot and stuffy inside although they had the fronts open wide,
Air con needed to be improved.
Overall It was a nice place.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Italy comes to the heart of Canford Cliffs.

Locals are now spoilt for choice for eating out and it is a local pastime. I had heard mixed reviews of Polpette but it always look busy so I thought it was worth trying.

I have to say that my pizza was delicious and so was my wife's. Washed down with some very drinkable but modestly priced red wine and with good service it was a really good evening.

I thought that it was very good value and I will definitely be back. I would have exactly the same and that just about says it all.

Well done to Polpette from bringing something new to Canford Cliffs

1  Thank bmlbml
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

You can't fault this place!
Friendly staff, great pizza and Italian tapas, buzzing warm atmosphere and ever changing daily specials. We can't get enough! Keep it up Polpette :-)