“Awful”

Sailors Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Will never eat there again - the worst fish in batter I have every eaten - the batter was soggy, fish discoloured and tasteless. Owner couldn't be bothered to question it when we told him.

1  Thank Janet J

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Visited today 26/6/14 for fish & chips. Absolutely in edible fish. Not sure what fish it was, certainly did not resemble cod, batter uncooked and soggy. When asked how meal was we told them it was not good. No apology given and charged for meal. Very angry with ourselves that we didn't just leave the table once we knew how bad it was.

1  Thank Janxtwo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Had dinner there tonight, waiter was lovely but food a bit overpriced for what it was. Special of grilled swordfish (nice portion) with only half a lemon as seasoning/sauce and some very overboiled peas and carrot is not really my idea; some proper grilled veggies or interesting salad and maybe a little carbohydrate too even bread and butter would have been perfect. My family had fish and chips and lamb burger (needed something other than just lettuce) which they said was fine. Some nice presentation ideas, there is potential!

1  Thank nomnomgetinmybelly
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Quite simply the best Gourmet Burger I have ever had. All homemade to. The chips are delicious. Great staff and prices too. You must go there.

1  Thank Lee T
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Went in after passing through the Quay last night.
Sorry this going to be a short review with very little detail.
Walked in the door it just got better . Every thing in my opinion was 10 out 10 throughout .I will write a more detailed report the next time I visit which I assure will be very short near future.
Absolutely brilliant !! We all Loved it .
Please try the fish and chips there !!!

Owners and staff see you real soon.

1  Thank aceman127