“So tasty but just wasn't enough” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #71 of 360 Restaurants in Poole
Price range: US$43 - US$43
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warwick, United Kingdom
“So tasty but just wasn't enough”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived around 6ish on a Tuesday evening. The service was really quick. The food was very tasty but even though as a rule I don't have a big appetite the meal just didn't fill me up, despite having spicy rice & coleslaw as my side dishes maybe I should have ordered the butterfly chicken (boneless) for around £3 more. My partner felt the same even though he had garlic bread which was a bit dry & chips as his side dishes So overall tasty but portion size a bit disappointing so not as good value for money as I was hoping. It's years since I have visited a Nandos so maybe it's the norm.

• Korean first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Understaffed?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I'm a big fan of Nandos and have visited a fair few of their restaurants, what can I say, I like chicken! The food here is great, can't fault them there but this place seems to lack some of the atmosphere of other branches. We went on a very busy weekend and there didn't seem to be enough staff to make you feel welcomed. Like I say, great food - Nando's do seem to be fairly consistent. Maybe picked a bad weekend. Will definitely go again.

Bournemouth
“Poor Trainee - Not her fault!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I'm a big fan of Nando's - you get served fast and the food is consistant. So I was really surprised today - lunch during school half term - that a poor trainee (who has to wear a badge marked "TRAINEE") is left on the till alone and scared. She only started 3 days ago and clearly had not had sufficient training to be left alone. After 3 void credit card transactions she looked really distressed and NOBODY was helping her. Ironically the food arrived faster than it took to order and was of the usual high standard..... so why leave her on the tills? Why was she not serving at the tables and train her when its less manic. Shame on you at Nando's Management.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Visited good old Nandos for a quick meal with my friends as we love the food - spicy chicken what more do you want? I don't normally write reviews but we had such great service I felt I needed to give them some credit. The staff were very friendly and helpful and all had smiles on their faces nothing worse than walking into a restaurant full of miserable staff! Our food came quickly and we were advised on the best desserts. A very casual and informal service which suits the style of the restaurant whilst still maintaining excellent customer service! Thank you Nandos

Poole, United Kingdom
“Love nando!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Me and my family went there after cinema, it was very busy, and we loved the food there, lovely friendly staff. The food turn up very quickly. Perfect cooked and taste amazing. We were in and out quite quickly tho.
Will return this Wednesday with all the mum from school.
Looking forward to a wonderful lunch again.

• Visited November 2013