“Nando NO NO NO”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Wow had not been to a nandos for 5,6,7 years and will probably wait longer before I go again

You can't charge £10 for a chicken burger and put a piece of chicken the size of my finger in a dry bun serve it with cold chips and expect me to be happy

Also how many knives do I have to check before I find one that's clean

Just 2 more points

Clean your restaurant and get decent staff who are interested in work rather than playing on their phones and talking about how their drug dealer has let them down

I don't know much about nandos but your restaurant is a disgrace and has put me off ever going to a nandos again

3  Thank Snax87

Reviewed 24 March 2014

You know what you are getting with Nandos and they don't fail to deliver. They provide excellent food at good prices, served by staff who strike the right balance between friendliness and competence. They are great with kids and make the effort to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Used this nandos , as use our local one at castlepoint a lot , and wasn't disappointed , all the same great service and quick , as we have young children , you know a long wait for food is not good!. But the food was quick , hot , and tasted great, staff helpful and polite , really can't fault it , will use again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We arrived around 6ish on a Tuesday evening. The service was really quick. The food was very tasty but even though as a rule I don't have a big appetite the meal just didn't fill me up, despite having spicy rice & coleslaw as my side dishes maybe I should have ordered the butterfly chicken (boneless) for around £3 more. My partner felt the same even though he had garlic bread which was a bit dry & chips as his side dishes So overall tasty but portion size a bit disappointing so not as good value for money as I was hoping. It's years since I have visited a Nandos so maybe it's the norm.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I'm a big fan of Nandos and have visited a fair few of their restaurants, what can I say, I like chicken! The food here is great, can't fault them there but this place seems to lack some of the atmosphere of other branches. We went on a very busy weekend and there didn't seem to be enough staff to make you feel welcomed. Like I say, great food - Nando's do seem to be fairly consistent. Maybe picked a bad weekend. Will definitely go again.