“not many toppings” 3 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Hut Delivery
Ranked #262 of 360 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“not many toppings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

We dined here the other week and found the staff were very nice and the pizzas were also nice, but they seemed to be lacking topping and more importantly cheese. I wonder if, in the effort to say a pizza has less calories, they put less on it?

Visited October 2013
1 Thank redjnr

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor quality place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We went to this restaurant @ around 4.30 pm all pizzas were very dry, two of us were not having anything which I told waitress at the beginning , they still charged us full price when I ask the waitress she replied very rudely that all of us were eating something and she saw
that.two of us were bringing the foods for the kids, so we had to pay full price buffet for 6 of us however two adults did not eat any thing. Not a good experience and not going back

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kafs12
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Pleasant and Clean, Just a Standard Pizza Hut”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Whilst visiting Poole we fancied a easy dinner so decided to visit Tower Park and go to the Pizza Hut. The staff are friendly and sat us at a table quickly, the staff took our order and quickly brought us our drinks and salad bowls. The salad cart was clean and fully stocked, not long after out pizza arrived which was very tasty.
The restaurant wasn't that busy so everything worked well.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Southampton, United Kingdom
“much better pizzas than your usual pizza hut experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Helpful friendly staff and much better quality of pizza than our local one. The thin Italian "vegetarian hot one" was delicious the food was hot, prompt and of high quality through-out. For a chain that is so hit-and-miss, this one does not dissappoint.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank J0nnyF
Poole, United Kingdom
“Bad Telephone Manner!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I decided to phone up and place an order for collection tonight at the Tower Park Pizza Hut.
The man who answered the phone, did not say anything like hello Pizza Hut or anything all I got was him shouting down the phone, he kept saying can you hear me to which I replied yes and he still carried on shouting. I explained I was phoning through an order and all I got was a sigh from him. He then went to take my order but was not interested as I had to repeat 3 times and then he started having a conversation with someone else in the building not taking any notice of my order! By this time I got fed up and ended the call and then decided to contact the Ashley Road Pizza Hut and the young guy answered the phone was very polite. I would recommend using the Ashley Road Pizza Hut as at least they know how to deal with phone orders!!!

• Visited May 2013