“Good food”

Ranked #14 of 281 Restaurants in Darlington
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Me and my wife enjoy everything we order. Good food excellent service. Staff are very friendly. will be back again soon.

There are newer reviews for Akbar Dynasty

Reviewed 30 May 2014

first time we had tried Akbar Dynasty and glad we did..From the moment we walked in to the restaurant we were greeted with in seconds by a warm friendly smile and seated at our table.The restaurant was full but staff worked in a professional manner where nothing was to much trouble for them making you feel very important.

The wait in between the starter and main course was a little long but was this down to the food been cooked from fresh and the presentation was of a high standard and tasted out of this world.

On leaving the restaurant the member of staff from behind the bar came and opened the door for us , which i found to be a nice touch.

If you haven't tried Akbar s before then i would suggest you try it now as you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank ann m
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My wife and I have just returned from Akbar dynasty and well we thought we were in for a nice birthday meal,but no,
we had a nice starter then it went down hill from there our meals were very dry and the nan was under cooked, we'll burnt on top and doughy underneath it seamed like a production line as it got busier wham bam thank you mam,after the recommendations we have had to go I would recommend to try somewhere else very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I have visited Akbar Dynasty on a number of occasions and have always had good food andvexcellent service my meals have always been hot and well presented and the staff very pleasent.The manager always takes the time to talk to you and he has always changed items around on the set meals when I have asked to suite us.I enjoy attending this venue and will continue to do so.Set meals are a good bargin and always plenty of food.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a real gem which I drive passed every night on way home from work. Always tempted to go in. Amazing fresh tasting food with such polite staff who will open the door for u when u leave. Try it and u will love it