“A great find!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I ate here whilst on business in the area and had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. Great food, great service. I would visit again if in the area.

1  Thank Matey2010

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The special pre-theatre menu is the best value for money around at that time and the food is excellent. Its a family run restaurant with little charm and children working on homework but really enjoyed it, turned out to be the best thing of the night as the theatre was not quite what we expected.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I enjoyed the meal and which was excellent along with the service, but the drinks prices were high even for resteraunts

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We had here one of our dinners during our four day stay in the area. Either we were lucky or then the whole menu is excellent. Because everthing we chose was delicious! (three starters and two main dishes) We really enjoyed the rice noodle salad, hot and sour soup, chicken, king prawn, beef, everything we had. Portion sizes are big so be aware (we ordered way too much for two persons).

I definitely recommend if you grave for Thai food in Darlington!

Friendly service.

1  Thank Jukka I
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Still eating at this restaurant just because when they get it right the food is awesome. But...when they get it wrong then I never want to go back. Well...they got it so wrong last Saturday lunchtime...visited with my partner for lunch. Had Chicken Satay, Tom Kha Kai, Chilli Beef, Red Chicken Curry washed down with a Chang and Glass of Red Wine. I thought that the Satay just didn't taste as it should, when the soup arrived I knew that it was the chicken that was off. My partner had a word with the owner who just said "Thank you for letting me know" and offered us free coffee instead of the soup. The chicken curry was brought to our table along with the beef. Beef was ok but the chicken curry was rancid...so clearly off. My partner mentioned this yet again to the owner who offered to bring another one out. We asked for another chilli beef...beef red curry was brought to our table. At that point we just wanted to leave. We've been going to this restaurant for years and have spent thousands there in the past. When it came to paying the bill we were charged full price with no apology and no offer of a free meal next time. There is never going to be a next time. So if you're willing to take a risk with your food...then go and enjoy. If not then go to Stokesly or Bishop Aukland where there are other Thai restaurants. I did actually report this to the local council knowing that this restaurant has had issues in the past.

3  Thank carol204