“Brilliant!”

Woodland Guesthouse
Ranked #2 of 19 Darlington B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Lovely guest house, comfortable rooms and Mo could not have been more helpful. She went way above and beyond, getting up at 5am to ensure we had everything we needed ahead of taking part in the Etape Pennines cycling event.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed a weekend at the Woodland and had a lovely stay. The value for money was astounding. The room was spotless and very nicely decorated and I had a great nights sleep on a very comfy bed. Mo balances being a fantastic host with providing an environment that felt comfortable and homely enough that I could relax into a night in front of the tv on the sofa. Breakfast was great too. Thank you Mo.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed at this lovely guest house in Darlington in the run up to a job interview. It's such a lovely little place and the owner was very inviting and courteous. It's the first time I've really stayed in a guest house during my travels and this Accomodation was also very close to town and where I needed to be. Very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2013

our stay at the woodland guesthouse was excellent , Mo was a lovely person ,the place was lovely a clean ,and breakfast was fantastic .We will stay again on our next trip to Darlington ,send our love to Ralph , thanks mo paul&sue

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I regularly stay here at Mo's B&B, I have tried out a few other B&B's but this is definitely the best! Which is why I keep returning. Mo is such a warm, welcoming and accommodating person, it really does feel like a home. The place is immaculate, and you can tell Mo takes great pride in running her B&B. Dressing gowns are provided and you have full use of the house. Breakfast is lovely - and there is such a lot to choose from! Cereals, cereal bars, fruit, fresh juice, hot drinks, as well as a cooked breakfast - at a time you choose. The house has a lovely living room which is very sociable. I look forward to my trips up to Darlington because I know I will get looked after here!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Such a nice comfortable stay very nice place to stay very good service and excellent breakfast such a welcome guesthouse would defintly stay there again when I visit dargington also very cheap prices for gof quilty

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed by myself at this guest house and I must say, Mo is one of the most genuine and most accommodating persons you will ever meet. She showed me round the guest house and where to find things I might need, she provides free wifi and the beds..... OMG the beds are soooooooo comfy, you don't want to get out of bed in the morning! I had never stayed in Darlington before and although I had a friend come and visit during my stay, she made me feel at home and could not have done more for me. We had a bit of a giggle in the morning as she accidentally bought chipolatas instead of normal sausages, but im not going to hold it against her, we all make genuine mistakes, saying that, the breakfast was lovely, a very nice spread and nothing was burnt on my cooked breakfast. I will definately be staying again and look forward to seeing Mo and her cat, and I will strongly advise others looking for a home from home to be booking into this guest house too!

• Stayed: June 2013