I recently had my wedding at this beautiful venue last month. I'm so pleased I choose this hotel as it did not disappoint. From my first meeting with the lovely Jade to my hand over meeting with Vicky. In my last meetingI had asked for the red carpet to be outside, for when I arrived from church if the weather was dry. And unfortunately I had rain, VERY bad rain. So i was in total shock when they still put it out for me and our guests regardless of the weather.This touched me as Vicky knew I really wanted this. I can't thank the staff enough for all there hard work they defiantly work very hard but still manage to have a smile on there face. I've just got my pictures back and Bannatyne's offers the perfect back drop from the gorgeous entrance to the beautiful lawn with the pavilion. Please take a look at this hotel if you are thinking of booking your wedding in the future it will not disappoint. Thank you again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a unique blend of luxury accommodation, great service and fine dining with Bannatyne Hotel Darlington. Perfect for business and leisure. Each of our well appointed rooms have FREE wireless internet access and Maxine's Bar & Restaurant makes the perfect venue for meeting friends for coffee, drinks and fine food. Also whether hosting a business meeting or an exhibition, or even getting married, Bannatyne Hotel Darlington is the ideal venue to make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your The Bannatyne Hotel Darlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Darlington Bannatyne Hotel
- The Bannatyne Hotel Darlington Durham