“Brill”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Darlington Hotel
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Darlington
Reviewed 29 December 2013

A very good hotel stayed three nights in December with friends staff could not do enough for you would recommend it if you are up in Darlington not far from town centre easy to find from motorway .very clean and rooms are good the beds are best I have slept in any travelodge and price reasonable ,check it out if you need a room in Darlington ?

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank peachesLancs

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Visited the hotel as we attended a wedding near the location.
Very clean & warm rooms with friendly staff, didn't try breakfast so can't comment.

My overall experience was good and I would stay again.

The surrounding area is ok with retail parks either side of the hotel if you want to pick something up quickly and a pub next door!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My wife and I stayed overnight on our way to family in Scotland. The staff were exceptional, the room was spotless and just a good experience. There is a Toby carvery next to the hotel and other eateries within 3 minutes by car. Thoroughly recommended. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob2380
Reviewed 17 December 2013

For various reasons, my husband and I have had two very close together stays. The place is rather bare, but the staff are extremely friendly, and the place is as clean as you could wish for. Beds are very comfy and, if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep rather than somewhere to stay-in, its perfect. It's also next door to a Toby carvery, what more could one wish for?

Room Tip: We had a family room made into a twin. Floor 3. It was spacious and quiet, though the put up bed is...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheila S
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We stayed from the Fri 6th of Dec 2013 to 8th Dec , to attend my sons wedding in Darlington, On arrival at the travel lodge we was booked in very quickly, We found the rooms very clean warm and welcoming lovely place to stay, I would also like to say that all the staff at this travel lodge are excellent at there jobs, Katrina was very helpful as a member of my family which was also staying here had lost a necklace thanks to Katrina this was found very quickly well done, As my sons home is in Darlington we will be most cerntainley staying here again, A lovely clean hotel very well done Travel lodge.

Room Tip: We where on front could not hear any noise with the window closed
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald henry L
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed at this travel lodge between 6-8th dec 2013 for a family wedding. Our stay was fanastic, the hotel and rooms were very clean. The staff were very helpful and nothing was any trouble. I lost my necklace while staying at the hotel, I rang the travel lodge and spoke to Katrina, she asked me what room we were staying in. Katrina went and had a look in our room. She rang me back to tell me that she had found it and would put in the safe for me. I was so grateful that she had found it. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a family room which has big enough for the 3 of us with plenty of room to hang stuff. We were...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank clpclairepurcell
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed on fri 6 th dec 2013 for a Xmas party at the Darlington stadium it was ideal location very helpfully polite staff room was fresh warm cosy clean and new. Very quiet comfy bed and all for 24 pound bargin

• Stayed: December 2013