We have eaten here on several occasions and never been disappointed. I can highly recommend the chicken and ribs a favorite of mine. The service is so good, friendly and professional staff keen to please, but not over so. The decor is clean and modern and the atmosphere relaxed, just what we need after a day at work or even a Sunday lunch, I did not expect such an impressive meal, I had beef which was cooked to perfection and a good portion, my husband had belly pork which he loved, the price at 9.99 was a little more than we would have paid for a Sunday roast but was well worth it. The apple crumble is to die for too. A bonus was a free bottle of wine which we had a voucher for, all we had to do was a simple online survey, I have done this twice now and received a voucher each time for the wine, an excellent touch. I cant comment on the accommodation as I live local but expect it to be of the same standard, as the large car park is always full, but we have always managed to get a space. Enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a splash at the nearby Dolphin Centre or make the half-hour trip to the North York Moors ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Darlington Hotel Darlington
- Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel Durham