This is my 5th visit to this hotel as I travel to a specific Motorsports event every year with friends but the hotel seems to be getting a bit tired. It was still up to premier inn standards...clean, tidy & got everything you need for the night but I felt the bathroom (room 49) was needing a spruce up & for some reason even with the window closed we could still here every car going past or people laughing out on the pub beer garden..not good when you want a good nights sleep plus whoever was upstairs was up from the crack of dawn pounding about like an elephant :( After a bit of complaining & huffing from the receptionist I did get one night reimbursed on their 'good night guaranteed' thing
The Beefeater resturant was up to its usual standards but I do feel it is a bit pricey for what you get but the staff were extremely capable & cheery.
I will be back with my friends next year as they do accomodate us well & it is very handy for the event we go to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a splash at the nearby Dolphin Centre or make the half-hour trip to the North York Moors ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Darlington Hotel Darlington
- Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel Durham