Stayed Sunday 22nd June in a ground floor room that was very peaceful and we got a good nights sleep. The rooms, as always, are very clean and tidy although they do look and feel a bit tired but then we were only there to sleep. The bath and shower were excellent with plenty of hot water. There was a portable fan in the room which was very welcome as the room doesn't have air con', and the room was very warm even with the heating off. The receptionists on the evening and the morning were very polite and pleasant making us feel very welcome. We had the meal deal at the Beefeater next door and as usual the food on the evening and breakfast was excellent, although a bit pricey. We had a very pleasant stay and would recommend this Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a splash at the nearby Dolphin Centre or make the half-hour trip to the North York Moors ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Darlington Hotel Darlington
- Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel Durham