“Terrible service ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dine at rusticos around 8-10 times a year always good food. We visited today and the service was terrible. They forgot to take a drinks order so we ordered drinks when they came for the food order. The waiter sighed and said you haven’t ordered drinks yet? The waiter stopped taking our order as a family arrived and he went to seat them. He came back to us. The family got their drinks 10 mins before us despite only walking in as we ordered. No spoon provided for pasta dish.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four of us went for evening meal and was disappointed with the food and staff. We had booked so was shown to our table straight away , it was early evening but they had already run out of Duck Pate. The chicken pate was just OK but the toast was soggy. I ordered Salmon for my main meal, both the Salmon and Prawns were overcooked and very chewy. After our main meal we were not asked if we wanted desserts they just plonked a saucer on the table with 4 biscuits on. We felt very rushed and when we received the bill there as 4 waiters hovering over my husbands shoulder so we decided not to give a tip which is very unusual for us. Exterior appearance isn't very inviting and I think it is a bit shabby inside.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Rustico on several occasions over the years. This time for my Mother's 80th Birthday. As usual we had excellent service and great food. Always a lovely ambience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Six of us had lunch, we all had different dishes, all cooked to order and served piping hot. Everyone enjoyed what they had, the service was good and the wine flowed nicely. Great value for money and nice atmosphere. An enjoyable experience. Plenty of choice on the menu!

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I have been going to this restaurant since it first opened, and have never had 1 complaint about it. The food is always excellent, well presented and delicious and at a reasonable price. Their Portofino Gorgonzola is to die for and I always have that when it's on the specials.

I come here for general meals, birthday and christmas meals. The staff are so knowledgeable about the wines too, and the service is friendly and prompt, nothing is too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend. Even going for my birthday this Friday!

Date of visit: August 2018