“The Chefs are on fire. Ginos pasta comes second.”
Review of Bella Roma

Bella Roma
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Roma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 470 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Having just reopened after the place had caught fire, I found the decoration nice and fresh and clean. The homemade minestrone soup was very tasty and had a nice little kick to it. The Pasta dishes are 2nd to none and would give Gino a run for his money. The limoncello dessert is also fantastic a very nice way to end a gorgeous evening meal.

3  Thank kinosarby

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I come here often with my family and my girlfriend! It has always been the best, I repeat the best place in Wakefield to eat genuine Italian food! The garlic bread is to die for... the service is impeccable and I always find that no matter what I have to eat it is always fantastic! From seafood to steak.

3  Thank Billy F
Reviewed 1 November 2018

First day back open again after a fire in September ( I think ) and the food is as good as ever. I had a Calzone with all fresh ingredients and my wife had a tuna and onion pizza with black olives. Washed down with a Peroni and a great coffee to finish.
Fantastic food and atmosphere.

2  Thank AJBwf4
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I've been twice now in a month because of how good it was. The atmosphere is really good, it's a really clean restaurant and the food is really nice. My only negative is that the staff seem very rushed off their feet and they kept forgetting things we were asking for. But overall you should definitely give this restaurant a try.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank 1xx_Nat_xx1
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing Italian restaurant , Everything like should be. My boyfriend took a risotto really nice he love it.

Date of visit: August 2018