Nothing terrible about my experience but a few things that just annoyed me.
1. Having struggled to find the hotel I tried to ring them for directions. I went on hold and eventually a pre recorded message told me they were too busy to take my call, strange I thought it was past 9pm! 10 mins later I find out why, the receptionist was glued to the phone, barely coming off it to check me in.
2. Same receptionist, busy on the phone, clearly didn't register my room key and I needed to come back downstairs to have it registered. Yes, she was still on the phone!
3. There was a chair that was next to the bed and not under the table. So what....well it was just strange as why would they leave it there? The bed also looked as if, just as the cleaner was leaving, she (or he) thought I wonder if its comfy? It just looked like someone had just got off it and not straightened it!
4. Wifi not working ! It happens...maybe the receptionist was trying to get it fixed ;-)
Anyway, breakfast is great. Freshly cooked to order. As much as you like and very present lady serving and cooking - you saved them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for watersports at Pugneys Country Park and art-spotting at The Hepworth Wakefield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Wakefield South (M1, Jct39) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.