“Lots of new curries”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I was a bit wary as my wife thought the person was a bit unfriendly when she booked but it all turned out ok. There were a lot of new curries to choose from compared to our usual Balti house, the chapatis were undercooked but the main course was very nice so we'll go back again. The actual site isn't pretty but the restaurant is well appointed with good views and plenty of space between tables.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had been here once before and really liked it. We decided to visit last Thursday as this is one of the nights they offer the buffet option. It still feels a bit weird as you approach the place, like drving through an abandoned building site! But once you are inside the restaurant you could easily be in a city centre establishment, apart from the view of the M62 of course!
When I asked what was available on the buffet, the waiter pointed out the dishes from the menu and explained that they also served a selection of freshly cooked starters, diretly to you. They don't put these items on the buffet to prevent them from spoiling and going soggy! What a great idea we thought. So after a sizzling platter of delicious bhajis etc, we then inspected the buffet station and were pleased to find each tray hot, and packed with meat. Veggie dishes the exception! On returning to our table there was a fresh nan bread to complete the meal. All in all, one of the best buffets we've had in a very long time. Don't be put off by the approach to this place, the food and service is top notch and we will be going again soon.

1  Thank SassyofLeeds
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We took a chance on a Friday night & we were not disappointed. The place was busy but not full , with the diners manly from the local area. Quite a few families. We found the service was very attentive . Our drinks arrived quickly & the meal followed soon , borne on a trolley.
The menu is extensive , with all the usual "Indian" dishes & a range of specials. The portions are reasonable , we were filled , not stuffed & left nothing.
It was better than average for curry & very reasonably priced . We will return.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Just returned from lovely meal at The Chilli Lodge.
It is off the beaten track a bit..and when driving up to it I was expecting a bit of a shack. Instead found a modern restaurant.
Food was excellent..staff very friendly and prices reasonable.
I'd reccomend you give it a try.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great location, shame it's a half finished development hindered by the driving range underneath.

Great service and nicely decorated (even if the water fountain doesn't work ha)

Chicken tikka is my fave dish, and the yogurt sauce is the best I've ever had.

Give it a try - miles better than any other locally. I think this is much better than Balti house.

Also do take out! Great for top standard food, without the formality when you want a night in :)

Emma