“Fantastic place and family fun”
Review of Bar Biccari

Bar Biccari
Ranked #66 of 406 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bar Biccari is an authentic Italian restaurant set in the heart of Horbury. All our authentic Italian meals are made on the premises daily by our fantastic chefs using fresh foods sourced locally. Our Tuscan clay wood-burning oven is used to bake all our bread and cook our pizzas. Our specials board changes daily making the most of seasonal produce. We have a suberb selection of wine, draught beers and cocktails. Private dining Rooms are available for weddings, christenings and parties, please contact us to discuss your requirements. Our Roof Top Prosecco Bar is now open, the outside area is heated and covered, perfect for a cocktail or glass of bubbles! We have live Music every Thursday evening with other musical tribute events throughout the year. Horbury is a free parking area, with lots of car parks within walking distance and on street parking after 6pm. Please contact our team directly if you require more information.
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place and family fun”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We booked one of the rooms upstairs for a family members 60th birthday. The room was beautifully decorated and full of antique furniture. The staff were great even though one of our party (who shall remain nameless) probably tested their patience to the limit. There were 12 of us but they did a great job of meeting ... even exceeding our expectations. I'd definitely recommend booking one of the upstairs rooms as we couldn't hear any of the noise going on in the restaurant downstairs.

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank ilovemysnail

“Best Italian restaurant in Wakefield”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have been to Bar Bicari several times since it opened. I found the food fantastic. It was excellent quality and decent portion sizes.

The staff are very attentive and very friendly, recognizing when we needed another drink, serving us efficiently.

I will most definatley dine here again. It's small, quaint, has bags of authenticity. Excellent value for money.

“Beautiful food, good service and a great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

My husband and I ate here for the first time on Tuesday, it will not be the last! We both ate food off the specials board, and were suprised to see food presented in such a nice way. The service was good and we were looked after well by the young waitress. We have found our new favourite restaurant in wakefield!

Leeds
“Terrible”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

The food was below average, my garlic mushrooms was over powered with garlic. I took my friends out for a nice evening and they didn't like it too much, so we wouldn't be going there again. One of my friends meal was cold and had to be sent back. The service wasn't good either, it was quite slack really I waited 15 minutes for a drink, and then the waitress claimed they had forgotten.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Georgie S
leeds
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“superb food, high quality service all round fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

me and my family have eaten at some of the so called best restaurants and have had some great meals however having been to bar biccari i have found you dont need to pay extortionate prices to eat fantastic food well done some of the best food ive eaten

• Visited November 2011