“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have visited the cinnamon lounge a couple of times over the last year and every time I have been the service and food have been very good, the building interior is modern and pleasing to the eye but it's location in my opinion is a little strange. I'm not a big fan of curries but the rest of the party wanted a curry so I obliged and went along, my strength of curry is a korma but these are done to perfection and it's my favourite curry restaurant and would recommend cinnamon lounge to anyone that wants a touch of class and attention to detail. I've not awarded them 5 stars because to me that's perfection but they are very very close to it.

1  Thank Darren R

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We went to Cinnamon Lounge, Horbury Bridge many times after it first opened but each time found it manic - too noisy and chaotic.

I recently returned with friends on a Saturday night. I was pleased to find that although it was busy, it was not over full like it used to be. We could actually hear each other and the atmosphere was more relaxing..

The staff were very attentive and efficient.

The decor seemed a little scruffy where we were seated.

The food was delicious and the quantity more than plenty. I couldn't finish mine which is unusual so had a doggy bag which was just as delicious the next day. As we were celebrating a birthday, they provided a dessert free of charge for the Birthday boy. A great end to a lovely evening.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Food here is fantastic and it is my favourite place to eat a curry. All freshly prepared and reasonably priced. You can also order a take away, but you have to collect. If they delivered, I would order every single weekend.. My favourite is the Tara flavour- delicious, and the huge family garlic nan is the best I have tasted. I highly recommend you give this restaurant a try

1  Thank Sam_x_74
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here on a Friday evening on a recommendation.
The pickle tray was the best I have ever had, the service was fantastic throughout the evening.
Mixed starter was out of this world as was the curry, the meat was cooked perfect and tender.
Overall it was fab and we have found our new favourite restaurant and looking forward to visiting again soon.
Thanks sammy !! :)

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This place quickly became one of our very favourite Indian restaurants around.
Lovely little restaurant, nicely decorated and a great buzz on a busier night. The pickle tray is the best we have encountered from anywhere, we would be happy to visit for a drink and to pick at the pickle tray and poppadoms, never mind move onto a curry!
The mild tikka masala is also the best we have ever had, so far nowhere has compared as of yet, the chicken balti that comes in the fancy bucket is also to die for!
Surprisingly quick service even on a busy night and the staff are all very friendly, the owner of the restaurant is regularly present and is very friendly and eager to ensure your visit there is to your satisfaction.
Definite 5 / 5 from us.