“delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: 2 Minutes To Drive From Town
Description: 2 Minutes To Drive From Town
Reviewed 12 July 2014

delicious thia food for me and my gal pals. staff are great, so attentive to any changes in spice level. recommend all the time

1  Thank hannah r
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I had dinner with my partner the other day and I have to say that the quality of the food was outstanding. One of the best flavoursome experience I have had over the last few months. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys asian cuisine.
We had a complimentary dessert as well (fruit [melon, watermelon and grapes] nicely cut and presented on a plate).
I loo forward to visiting the Green Tamarind again!

Reviewed 14 September 2012

Just been tonight 14-9-12 what a lovely surprise hidden gem tucked away in Wakefield take the time to find space to park great welcome lovely food at a good price complimentary ice cream too.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I have visited this restaurant a few times over the last few months and enjoyed the most delicious food and excellent service. The new owners are most welcoming and endeavour to make your visit enjoyable and great value for money. The menu offers many authentic dishes that are prepared with finest quality ingredients, and decent wine selection. Probably a good idea to book a table at the weekend as it gets busy.

1  Thank WakefieldTinky