“Beautiful Meal”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

We went to the grill pit for a friend's birthday. The service was brilliant. Very helpful and polite staff. Happy to help with everything, including recommendations. Had a laugh with us all aswell which is always a bonus. We were served by Faye and Ebony, both very polite members of staff. The food was spectacular. We all have different things from the menu and they were all outstanding. We'll priced with a great selection of drinks too. The Frank's ribs were unbelievable! Thanks Grill Pit, keep it up.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank TheFatFoodie
cunliffe69, Owner at The Grill Pit, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Hi Fatfoodie
Thanks for the brilliant review and we are glad you enjoyed your evening. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you all again soon. I will pass your great feedback on to the staff especially Faye and Ebony.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Love love love this place. The food is really good. The service impeccable. I have dietary requirements which the manager took on board. She substituted the fries for a corn on the cob and made sure I didn't have any salad dressing. Hats off as some eateries don't bother or can't be flexible. The vibe is fab and they play really cool music which is fitting for the venue. I couldn't fault this restraunt I will always recommend it to my friends and family. Chilled, good food friendly quick service and Jocks Bar is downstairs for drinks after your meal! Love it !

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Angela C
cunliffe69, Owner at The Grill Pit, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

So glad you enjoyed your time with us Angela , thanks for the great review, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Had the 2 course early bird for £10, Great value and lovely tasty food.
The buffalo wings were very tasty and the Cajun chicken was delicious.
A real treat, would definitely go again. Lovely friendly staff and great food.

1  Thank juliedobson66
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner called for lunch on Sunday. Our waitress was warm and friendly and quickly found us a table in the window as requested. To start with we ordered the swine fries (a single portion but enough for us both to enjoy) these fries were amazing! I opted for the Jacobs ladder ribs and wow they were big and very tasty they came with slaw and corn and I upgraded to thick chips all were delicious! My partner opted for the full rack of ribs with buffalo sauce again delicious and he upgraded to sweet potato fries all in all a very enjoyable meal (we couldn’t fit a desert in) with friendly and efficient service we will be back and have already recommend to family and friends..... well done The Grill Pit!

1  Thank keels1801
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

What a find. A lovely meal. Very friendly with good food cooked very well. Ate from the early bird menu and well and truly stuffed.
Thanks.