“The Neptune Diner, Wakefield”

Neptune Diner & Express
Ranked #176 of 469 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I have visited this place quite a few times over the last 30 years and the food is always great. I dined here again today with some friends, and we still received the best service, if you love homemade food, this is the place to visit, well recommended.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Have used this place many times for a takeaway as I work in town. Always really good, freshly made and reasonably priced. Would recommend for lunch takeaway.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Been here many times over 2017/18. The food is consistently good. Great quality and reasonable prices. Staff are always polite and quick. Fast service and simple pay at the counter system. Food arrives fast and always well made. The cafe is large and seats about 40-50 people and lots of room for wheelchairs. Although the decor is dated the place is very clean and well maintained. Located within town centre with good access to shops. Why not grab a brew and toastie here and save lots of money compared to other Well known branded cafes. Please always consider supporting "Good" local businesses like this one. This review is from Feb 2018.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This was recommended to me by family members and seen as it’s suitable for me to get into using a scooter we tried it. Will be returning to try more of the menu we ordered 1 jacket potato 1 turkey stuffing sandwich plus 1 tea 1 small Diet Pepsi was just over £10 which my Mam thought was a bit pricey on the other hand you do seem to get a decent amount

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My husband goes here every week, and I go occasionally.
Very good for breakfast and sunday lunch .. beautiful home made roasties. Good value