“Great Service and meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Tranquil dining in fish and chip shop. Really relaxing and the staff are very attentive.
Me and my family thoroughly enjoyed our meals, which were large and reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

It has been a couple of months since visiting the fish restaurant. Although the food is excellent both to dine in or takeaway. The price is getting on the higher side compared to most, but the quality out weighs this. Definitely worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

It is some time since we visited this local fish restaurant. I am gluten free and on the last time I was disappointed that for a £1 extra I got no bread and only one choice of sweet for the seniors meal. This time I decided a meal off the main menu which did not involve the deep fryer would be suitable and chose 'chicken breast' off the menu being ensured by that it would be cooked in the micro wave and served with salad.
We were a party of 15, it was not very nice to hear a waitress shout out across the restaurant it was my fault my friends waiting for their meal.
When it arrived far from being a chicken breast it was a quarter of chicken which had been cooked in the deep fat at some time and possibly just heated up in the microwave.
So as not to upset my friends I removed as much of the flesh as I could - it was dry and tasteless.
An absolute waste of money and to boot I was poorly within 4 hours.
Partly my fault but I will not be visiting this establishment again. Insensitive waitress and an expensive one - I would have liked to ask why I had not received a chicken breast as on the menu but did not want to upset the party I was with.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Yes fish and chips !! served in a cosy friendly restaurant .The staff are lovely ,The food is hot and cheap,and they even have a pensioners cut price option with a lovely pud to finish.They also do other options,and you can also get a good glass of wine,before the very traditional Tea bread and butter.Go on give it a try you wont be disappointed .

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The food is always nice and the service is excellent, sometime the portions are a little bit small. We are treated like friends the staff will stop and chat if you want, a pleasant experience every time.