“Great, tasty food.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Tried this place with a groupon, was pleasantly surprised. Quite tricky to find and park, and we live in Wakefield, but we did it in the end. Not a pleasant entrance up a bit of a scruffy staircase, but staff very friendly and efficient, very quick service too as it was quite full. Had the mixed platter starter between us, we did have to pay on top of the groupon for this of course, then had the hot green thai chicken curry and a cashew, ginger chicken stirfry with jasmine rice and salt and pepper chips - all beautifully presented and so tasty. We may try a takeaway sometime as I think they deliver. Wish it was in Northgate so we could park more easily, but will go back I should think as the food is so good. Would recommend you try this place.

1  Thank 33Lyn

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The restaurant is above a take away shop & I wasn't expecting a great place to dine. Looks can be deceiving, the food was very nice & the staff are very friendly. The Thai salad "Som Tum" is my favourite, it's the real thing very hot & spicy. Has to the best Som Tum I had in the UK. Definitely will go back & would recommended to all Thai food lovers.

1  Thank Suzy J
Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the exterior perhaps you might give this one a miss, but the service could not have been more attentive, friendly, or professional.
The choice and quality of food is better than served from many larger restaurants we've eaten at, and excellent value.

1  Thank Blackdog4
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Above ALI'S takeaway, in a unusual part of town. previous reviews were excellent, we had a Groupon deal so gave it a go. Staff were extremely friendly, as we were quite late for our booking. Menu is well written, good selection, fairly priced even without the deal. I had lamb chops for starters, my wife had chicken salad (fiery!!) My brother nad his wife shared a mixed seafood platter. All very good. Chang beer, very nice, plus reasonably priced wine list. I ordered Shiraz and it was excellent. My mains was steamed sea bass, really good sized portion, beautifully cooked. can't remember what others ate, but we had such a good time we ended up spending nearly 4 hours in there. Plenty of other diners, fantastic smells and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Will definitely return

1  Thank Shinyhead69
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my family got a groupon voucher for this place so we tried it. We were all very impressed with both of our courses and would definitely recommend it to everyone else. Delicious food, with a friendly face.

2  Thank Megan T