“a fantastic meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Southwold, United Kingdom
“a fantastic meal”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went with a groupon voucher
it does not look much from the outside but make the effort and go to this thai restaurat, you will not regret it
the service was excellent, the staff very welcoming
we had thai fishcakes and prawn starters, wonderfull, very tasty
followed by a chicken stir fry and thai green curry
All the food was excellent but the thai green curry was amazing.
do yourself a favour take yourself out to this restaurant and trea yourself!!!!!!

• Visited June 2014

“Lovely hidden gem in wakefield”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Spontaneous meal out using my taste card, excellent value for money with or without a 241.

We both ordered starters, mine being the yum neau nam dok (spicy Thai steak salad) and my gf ordered salt n pepper king prawns. Both dishes were spot on, in fact the yum neau nam dok was just as good as any dish of that type I've had in Thailand.

Main courses were pad kraw prow with rice, beef n oyster sauce and hom mok (a steamed seafood dish), two portions of rice and we had 2 drinks each. The total bill with discount was £38.... Cheap!!!

The service was great... Highly recommend. Will definitely go again.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Splendid surprise!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I bought my mrs the groupon voucher for her birthday (romantic I know) and we went at half six on a Thursday night. It became busier as we were leaving and the atmosphere and decor was nice, albeit slightly aged. The food and service were both first class-we had the red and green curries, both being delicious. The worthers original sweet we got with the bill finished off a very nice evening.

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“No atmosphere, but meal was ok”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Chose the green curry Thai after reading good reviews on trip advisor. We had enjoyed meals in this restaurant when it was under different management and the food had always been good.

We went on a Saturday evening at 745 however there was just ourselves and one other table dining and so the restaurant lacked atmosphere. The restaurant is rather basic with pine tables and chairs and simple table settings. Not giving the impression of a plush restaurant, more like a cafe.

The service was efficient but not completely professional. The crackers that came before the meal were not fresh and my gin and tonic was warm and flat. This was not a great first impression.

However, the starters and main dishes were very tasty (I think my husband ordered wrong as the duck green curry was very fatty and not to his liking).

I would not go back as I have enjoyed better Thai food in nicer surroundings for the same money.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“lovely surprize”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Like many others we used the group on deal. Great value.

As many have said from the outside you heart kind of sinks as it does not have curb appeal. But as soon as you are inside you feel more comfortable.

The waitress was waiting, knew our names and the table was already set up with thai crackers yummy...

Menu looks great - i could of got numerous starters. IN the end i order the tempura prawns and my boyfriend the salt and pepper ribs - unfortuntly they had run out of the S&P ribs so he had the spare ribs instead. Both starters were awesome. Often it says king prawns on the menu and i get a little bit larger prawns.. but these were monsters!

For main i had roast duck and my boyfriend had prawn red curry, we also shared a pad thai.. all meals were fab - red hot & tasty. We cleared our plates and left with a feeling of a good feed but not mega stuffed - just nice.

We had a bottle of white wine and spent just a extra £15 in total on top of the vouncher.

Would i have gone here without the groupon - never but now with have been through the door we would go back for sure. The normal prices are very reasonable.

A excellent mid week treat.