“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Only recently discovered this little eating place (on recommendation of one of my friends) but now definitely one of my favourites. Not the trendiest décor but the service and food are excellent. Now been three times and thoroughly enjoyed every meal. We had two main courses, two glasses of wine, a soft drink and a coffee and the bill was £32 - good value for money.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Decided to order a takeaway from here after seeing the great reviews. Asked for the food to be spicy.
Situated over a takeaway the place doesn't look great from the outside, but inside the restaurant is pleasant enough & the staff give you a warm, Thai welcome.
The food we had was tasty, but had no heat at all. The jungle curry especially should have been very hot. The food basically tasted like Chinese dishes.
This experience hasn't put me off, but I will really emphasis the spicy in future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went with a groupon voucher
it does not look much from the outside but make the effort and go to this thai restaurat, you will not regret it
the service was excellent, the staff very welcoming
we had thai fishcakes and prawn starters, wonderfull, very tasty
followed by a chicken stir fry and thai green curry
All the food was excellent but the thai green curry was amazing.
do yourself a favour take yourself out to this restaurant and trea yourself!!!!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Spontaneous meal out using my taste card, excellent value for money with or without a 241.

We both ordered starters, mine being the yum neau nam dok (spicy Thai steak salad) and my gf ordered salt n pepper king prawns. Both dishes were spot on, in fact the yum neau nam dok was just as good as any dish of that type I've had in Thailand.

Main courses were pad kraw prow with rice, beef n oyster sauce and hom mok (a steamed seafood dish), two portions of rice and we had 2 drinks each. The total bill with discount was £38.... Cheap!!!

The service was great... Highly recommend. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I bought my mrs the groupon voucher for her birthday (romantic I know) and we went at half six on a Thursday night. It became busier as we were leaving and the atmosphere and decor was nice, albeit slightly aged. The food and service were both first class-we had the red and green curries, both being delicious. The worthers original sweet we got with the bill finished off a very nice evening.