“Amazing value fresh Thai food, fantastic for lunch.”
Review of Thai Taste - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Taste
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Only noticed this place recently and every time I've been in I've received great service and food for a great price which is everything I want in a restaurant. It's situated on the outside of the market hall so a great central location.

The menu is varied, the staff are friendly and more than happy to try to tweak or explain dishes. The food tastes authentic and is freshly made in around 5 minutes. The dumplings in particular come in some kind of sweet soy sauce which is apparently one of the chefs secret home recipes!

My one small gripe is I feel the portions are a just a little small but I like to be really full when I eat! Otherwise these meals are enough to satisfy practically everyone else and perfect portions for lunch.

People always walk in asking for a menu so give it a chance now before it gets too busy. Pretty sure you won't regret it.

1  Thank Yrreb88

Reviewed 24 January 2014

What a little gem. if you come to Wakefield city centre, you should definitely treat yourself to a Thai lunch. Excellent food, excellent value, friendly service. if you don't go, you're really missing a treat. 10/10!