“Fast food not bad food. ”
Review of Thai Taste - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Taste
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Our first visit here after a recommendation. I must say the food was excellent and the service very friendly. We had authentic tasting Thai food in minutes and it didn't cost the earth.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

With working in Wakefield, this has become a regular haunt. The food is absolutely outstanding, I usually have something off the specials (the Gang panang or chicken satay) or duck chow mien. Writing this review has made me hungry thinking about it! All I can say is the the taste is authentic, portion size for me is perfect and everything is so fresh. Always a warm welcome, and lovely staff. Thankyou for opening in Wakefield, love it! Oh and the value is excellent aswell! I recommend it to anyone and everyone, GO! Laura and Liam.

1  Thank travelfan23_9
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We went to Thai Taste this week after a number of people had recommended it to us. What a nice suprise! Food fantastic & very good value. The portion sizes aren't huge although the flavour makes up for it. To say that this a pretty new business who haven't bothered advertising at all - we were suprised as to how busy it was. Really good menu with meal deal options - also some special dishes on the board daily. Great option for people on their dinner hour. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I followed a friends recommendation and was not disappointed. I had the masaman curry and it was one of the nicest dishes i have every had. I cannot commend the food here enough and for any thai foodies out there, this place is a must. I also had the spring rolls, Yum is all i can say.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Really great value for money. Fresh food and cooked to ur eyes. Definitely my favourite place in Wakefield.