I had The Farthings recommended to me by the Ash hotel in Martock as they were full for the date required. When I phoned The Farthings they were also full but later phoned to say there had been a cancellation.
When My partner, Dog and I arrived we couldn't believe our luck. Its a beautiful quiet spot. Very laid back, just what we wanted.
Food was scrumptious and we dined alfresco in the front garden. Staff were attentive but not in our face. Perfect.
A wonderful stay. I think we shall be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Country House Hotel. The building dates from 1762 and carries many of it's original fetures. Delightful, individually decorated rooms, lovely restaurant offering the best of locally sourced & seasonal produce, log fires by winter and lovely gardens by summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Farthings Country House Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farthings Country Hotel
- Farthings Country Taunton
- Farthings Country House Hotel And Restaurant Taunton, Somerset